Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Because nobody cared about a different

I saw the frozen waterangel again at the mall. This time I'm sure I was awake. She spoke to me, told me her name.

Her name, spoken from her beautiful icey lips was music to my ears at the time. Melancholia, such a delightful name for such a beauty.

She proceeded to hug me, her subzero degree arms burning my skin. It hurt, so much so that I screamed in the middle of the mall.

Melancholia let go of me, which felt like such a relief but I still had cold burns on my body. She planted a kiss on my lips. Her lips felt so soft and wonderful, for about a few nanoseconds until the cold started to settle in. My lips froze and I thought, no I hoped that I would pass out from the pain.

But, I didn't.

She left me there lying on the floor at the mall in agony. The people at the mall walked right past me, looking at me like I was crazy. Even going so far as to telling their children not to look at me.

Why didn't anybody help me? 
Because nobody cared about a different.

No comments:

Post a Comment