Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Existing is overrated

It's funny how many people try to be happy, when in reality they are just deluding themselves. No person is truly happy because they never see the outlook on life as it is, an empty wasteland that we stay in to wait for death.

I've never gotten why people try so hard when they all know what it's leading to. It's not some guesswork it's an established fact.

I went to my therapist today. The only reason I really go there anymore is to just relax and talk, its a more socially accepted way of talking to one self.

He kept on pushing that I should go out more, make some friends and take my medication. He also reccomended that I find a significant other.

Like that is going to help, because as we all know depression disappears automatically when you get a significant other. Because depression is always caused by lack of love life.

I wanted to punch him, but it's just not worth it.

Nothing is worth it.
I want to just sleep forever and wake up when death knocks on my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment